Prepare and submit the pre-qualification package, bids and tenders to the client within the given timeframe.
• Handle all the new client enquiries promptly, including the invitation to tender and request for quotation from the client.
• Compile and maintain the tender working files, brochures, write-up and related correspondence documents in timely manner to ensure up-to-date of the tender information for effective tendering / bids.
• Analyses and review the tender / contract requirements, obligations, provisions, terms and conditions to ensure the compliance of the business to the relevant laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit’s procedures at all times.
• Monitor the expiry of tender / contract in order to alert the business unit to confront the client promptly in ensuring the sustainability of the business tenders.
• Work closely with the Project Manager in drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercially viable tenders and contracts.
• Provide constructive recommendation to the Project Manager on the contractual queries / clarification raised by the client.
• Ensure the correct implementation of the relevant procedures and instruction requirements for the preparation of subcontractors, including assessment on the exceptions and qualifications from the subcontractors.
• Ensure the relevant group working procedures and instructions are being applied during the life cycle of the project.
• Be as effective administrator in maintaining the Change Order Database.
• Work closely with the contract holders from the contract pre-award stage to post-award and till the closure or renewal of contract
|1 - 3 Years
|1 Lac 25 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.
|Manufacturing / Production / Quality
|Other Bachelor Degree, B.Com
|MIS Communication Skills Hindi English Documentation Price Calculation Tender Executive Tendering Bidding
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.