Thane, Wagle Estate
"The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality, and productivity.
• Plan, organize, direct, and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
• Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
• Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
• Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
• Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
• Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
• Collect and analyse data to find places of waste or overtime
• Commit to plant safety procedures
• Handle local political and social issues affecting the plant.
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
• Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
• Influence and learn from below
• Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts"
"• Proven work experience as a Plant Manager in a company engaged in Mechanical Engineering activities or Machine Manufacturing activities.
• Proven managerial experience with a team of at least 30 to 40 people
• Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources)
• Awareness of product and process quality requirements for exports of engineering goods to European markets.
• Familiarity with manufacturing processes like turning, milling, grinding, CNC Operations, Casting, electronics assembly
|5 - 6 Years
|5 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac P.A.
|Manufacturing / Production / Quality
|Material Planning Production Planning Control Factory Operations Utility Maintenance Manpower Handling Mechanical or Production or Mechatronics Engineering Graduation Production Manufacturing Stewardship Safety Quality Productivity
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.